In this segment we shall show links below to the letters written by the Group, to the various decision making and consultative bodies, involved in the determination of this Application.
In addition, we will show letters to local media and other interested parties, whom we hope will be able to assist us in our campaign of opposition. Please click on the links below.
- BDOG to PCNPA DMC membership (Main Letter of Objection)(30 June)
- BDOG Press Statement 1st May
- Letter to Newport Town Council (21st April)
- Letter to Mike Harris PCC Highways (24th April)
- Letter to Tegryn Jones PCNPA (22nd April)
- Letter to the Tivyside (11 April 2015)
- Letter to Western Telegraph (19 April 2015)
- 2nd Letter to DMC Members (Highways Issues)(30th July 2015)
- BDOG to T Jones (Nat Park’s CEO)(4 Aug 2015)
- BDOG to Stephen Crabb MP (04 August 2015)
- Letter to Liam Jones re Amended Planes etc. (25 Aug 2015)
- BDOG to WG Transport Division (02 Sept 2015)
- BDOG to PCNPA DMC (3rd Letter – Environment & Landscape Issues(20 Sept 2015)
- BDOG to PCNPA DMC (4th Letter – AH & Viability Issues(24 Sept 2015)